Navy-Cross Fleet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navy-Cross Fleet

Navy Cross Fleet Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Clerick50's app.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
clerick50

clerick50

Clerick50's app. Empty
PostSubject: Clerick50's app.   Clerick50's app. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 2:16 am

-Player Name: clerick50

- What is your Primary Nation and levels: IJN lvl 120 BB and a USN lvl 120 CV and a 82 BB

- Average hours you play each day ( and which timezone you're in ? ) It depends. 2 - 8 hrs. Timezone PST

- Do you have a mic and teamspeak ? ( if not, are you willing to get TS3 ? ) Yeah, i have 'em both. My mic's jus not cooperating lately.

- Playing experience (How long and what previous servers you were on if any) I think this is my 3rd/4th year. NFEU, cuz of the Hackshield.

- Any previous Fleets or squads?: Star Gate, Supers, Steel Talons (Fleet Leader), Empire of Madness, & Transformers

- Why did you decide to join us ?: Thought it would be cool to participate in the first fleet's HA, and chill with people Very Happy

- What is the primary Language you speak? and do you speak any secondary languages ?: English is my primary, but i could speak mandarin and cantonese jus fine.

- Do you use Manual ( Aiming ) FCS ? If not, are you willing to learn how to use it ?: Hell, i always use manual. can't use auto anymore.

- How old are you? ( If you are over 18, simply indicate ): I am 18.

- Will you be available for fleet events &/or training exercises ( HA & FL is on the weekends ) ?: Uh, I could be there for everything else except for FLs. I've gotta attend church on sundays Smile Unless they're at about 3 PM PST or later.

- Who is your sponsor/s ( The player/s who invited to you to come try us out ): Deral, vk222u.
Back to top Go down

Clerick50's app.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Navy-Cross Fleet :: Fleet Front Office - Application Drop Off-
Jump to: