Navy-Cross Fleet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navy-Cross Fleet

Navy Cross Fleet Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

farmerjimmy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
farmerjimmy

farmerjimmy Empty
PostSubject: farmerjimmy   farmerjimmy Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 1:42 pm

-Player Name ( You can also post your name if desired ) farmerjimmy

- What is your Primary Nation and levels uk bb @ level 110 ish, uk cv @ 105 and jap bb at 80 ish

- Average hours you play each day ( and which timezone you're in ? ) 1-2 & gmt

- Do you have a mic and teamspeak ? ( if not, are you willing to get TS3 ? ) can probably get,but still wont say much .....

- Playing experience (How long and what previous servers you were on if any) seems like a long time ,maybe 3-4 yrs (new york server)
went to nfeu when hackshield came out, now i'm back.

- Any previous Fleets or squads? oh jeez ...kos ,uop ,ukh(still my favourite) ,god

- Why did you decide to join us ? old fleetmates

- What is the primary Language you speak? and do you speak any secondary languages ? i wanna say scottish ,but english i guess !!!

- Do you use Manual ( Aiming ) FCS ? If not, are you willing to learn how to use it ? manual unless having a go in blitz ,then mashing the spacebar

- How old are you? ( If you are over 18, simply indicate ) feel like 80 ,but half that and your close

- Will you be available for fleet events &/or training exercises ( HA & FL is on the weekends ) ? will try but time difference can be a prob.

- Who is your sponsor/s ( The player/s who invited to you to come try us out ) deral saw me without a tag and took pity..

-extra info- in the past i had terrible lag, which was a plausible and convenient excuse for my poor play,i have since replaced my old pc
and now find i rarely if ever get any lag,which is a great advantage,however it turns out my poor play wasnt due to lag at all...i'm just crap at navyfield !!

cheers jimmy

Back to top Go down

farmerjimmy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Navy-Cross Fleet :: Fleet Front Office - Application Drop Off-
Jump to: