Navy-Cross Fleet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navy-Cross Fleet

Navy Cross Fleet Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cone_Sniper's App

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ConeSniper

ConeSniper

Cone_Sniper's App Empty
PostSubject: Cone_Sniper's App   Cone_Sniper's App Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 12:01 am

Player name: Cone_Sniper

Primary nation: UK cv4-5 working on rebuilding an l2 crew, a KM bb, a UK ss, an MN bb, and an IJN bb and SS and im also leveling up a SN BB

Average hours: Depends on work hours, and whether I have spare time during the day so anywhere from 2-12 hours a day

Mic and TS: I have a mic and your ts info

Playing experience: I have played for 4 years and I know a few things about the game from my time In TF

Previous Fleets: TF (Disbanded), NSA- The Squad was disbanded

why to join you:This looks like a Great fleet, very organized and you all seem like nice people. just have to comment again about how organized and nice everything looks for such a relatively new fleet (IE:Website, Forums) and I would like to stay with my friends who have also applied here

Primary Language: English, a little bit of various others: Russian, spanish, German

FCS: Manual

Availability: I am always ready to attend fleet training and fleet events as long as im not at work

Sponsor: Madness is my sponsor for everything
Back to top Go down
Deral

Deral

Cone_Sniper's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cone_Sniper's App   Cone_Sniper's App Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 12:02 am

Thank you for your application.
Back to top Go down
ConeSniper

ConeSniper

Cone_Sniper's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cone_Sniper's App   Cone_Sniper's App Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 12:26 am

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
kiosk

kiosk

Cone_Sniper's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cone_Sniper's App   Cone_Sniper's App Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 2:39 am

Thanks for the application.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cone_Sniper's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cone_Sniper's App   Cone_Sniper's App Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cone_Sniper's App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Navy-Cross Fleet :: Fleet Front Office - Application Drop Off-
Jump to: