Navy-Cross Fleet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navy-Cross Fleet

Navy Cross Fleet Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bones's App

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bones_is_on

Bones's App Empty
PostSubject: Bones's App   Bones's App Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 8:34 pm

-Player Name ( You can also post your name if desired )
Bones_is_on Nabeel190
- What is your Primary Nation and levels
I have 4 cv 4 with full crews ready for there respectable cv6's i have a 120 degrase crew a 110 us cv crew and a mn crew lvl 90 i have a km ss3 a nebby and a l1
- Average hours you play each day ( and which timezone you're in ? )
PST and i can get 4-6 hours aday after work i work 12 hours a day so i get what i can
- Do you have a mic and teamspeak ? ( if not, are you willing to get TS3 ? )
Yes
- Playing experience (How long and what previous servers you were on if any)
Arizona new york Bismark kaiser
- Any previous Fleets or squads?
TC only in for a week left for inactivity Airborne 3 years left because it wasn't going any were Sith was because i got along with the members i liked them and i stuck with them in FTW (FXO)
- Why did you decide to join us ? Because i want a well grounded fleet were there is no drama i don't want to deal with people problems i want to play they game yes a simple problem i can deal with just not back and forth every day kind of stuff

- What is the primary Language you speak? and do you speak any secondary languages ?
English
- Do you use Manual ( Aiming ) FCS ? If not, are you willing to learn how to use it ?
Manuel

- How old are you? ( If you are over 18, simply indicate )
- Will you be available for fleet events &/or training exercises ( HA & FL is on the weekends ) ?
Yes I'm capable of attending FL i Refed a lot when deral was a Mod he should remember my attendance and for HA i never missed 1 in Sith
- Who is your sponsor/s ( The player/s who invited to you to come try us out )
None
Back to top Go down
Deral

Deral

Bones's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bones's App   Bones's App Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 8:37 pm

Thank you for the application.
Back to top Go down

Bones's App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Navy-Cross Fleet :: Fleet Front Office - Application Drop Off-
Jump to: